This is the home page widget area. You can use this space to add an introductory message to your blog with a Text Widget or add any other widget here.
click below: Sharisax Is Out There
PLEASE CLICK HERE for my new site You can read my report and see a dozen videos, starting with this one: DOES PR SUCK? And if you like what you read, go to the bottom of the post where it says “SHARE” and Click on the first button: DIGG. Thanks so much for continuing to … Continue reading →
NEW SITE to link to
Twitter 101 – Lesson ONETwitter does not have to be Stupid Stupid is such a loaded word: you never know how someone else will react if they hear the word. So let's begin TWITTER WEEK 101 with an agreement that 10 million+ users can't be All Wrong. They've learned it's all about How You Choose To Use The Power of Twitter. Let's start by acknowledging that as "simple" as Twitter is to use, really understanding its power will take time and participation. READ ENTIRE ARTICLE
Twitter 101 – Lesson TWOBE CHOOSY IN CHOOSING TWEEPLE TO FOLLOW: The REAL, intrinsic, not-so-secret value of social media in general -- and Twitter, particularly -- is the desire to help others by sharing information. Expertise, whether in the form of "raw knowledge" or super-research skills, is on the Net for the taking and, of course, the giving. READ ENTIRE ARTICLE
Twitter 101 – Lesson THREETweetdeck is the key that not only opens the door to greater accessibility but can make your entire Twitter experience so much fun -- especially for those who love easy organization. Lesson THREE - Twitter 101 How Tweetdeck works: READ ENTIRE ARTICLE
Twitter 101 – Lesson 4 What to TweetWhat's so cool about Twitter is that there are NO rules: it's like the "Wild West" where anything goes -- as long as you use 140 characters or less. Q: Why devote an entire post to this subject? READ ENTIRE POST
ABOUT ME — Shari WeissBecoming involved in the Social Media community is the most exciting life change in memory. Discovering how each and every one of us has an opportunity to MAKE A NAME FOR OURSELVES and share our knowledge and insights with interested readers is tremendously empowering. As I write this blog, read comments here, and do the same with the blogs of others -- I know that we all can benefit in a host of ways. Let's DO IT!
CONTACT Shari WeissEmail: Sharisax@aol.com Twitter: @sharisax
- NEW DATE: May 7th BAIPA meeting. Featured speakers: Frances Caballo and Joel Friedlander. baipa.org/event/frances-… 1 week ago
- #BAIPA9April The bigger your audience, the more attractive you are to corporate sponsors 3 weeks ago
- #BAIPA9April Corporate sponsorship for speaking, spokesperson, site ads, webinars, give-aways, twitter chats, events, books in bulk, webinar 3 weeks ago
- #BAIPA9April subscription program: every month LoopsClub, every month members get yarn and a pattern. She is making a million dollars a year 3 weeks ago
- #BAIPA9April membership programs: get people to pay a montly fee 3 weeks ago